- Shortcut menu
- Go to main contents
Components & Features
The Doosan GridTech Distributed Energy Resource Optimizer™ (DG-DERO™), server-based software that runs in the utility data center, employs standards-based communications with many sources of information to arrive at its fleet dispatch recommendations.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, customized for secure operations.
- Doosan GridTech Data Retrieval Service to collect and merge external inputs.
- Doosan GridTech Distributed Energy Resource Optimizer Service, comprising optimization and schedule generation technologies.
- DG-DERO HMI, a graphical web application using Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server.
- Cyber-secure (NERC-CIP compliant), server-based operation draws from a suite of advanced bulk power applications.
- Standards-based, real-time communication with external services (e.g., market trading system) and internal operational technology (e.g., SCADA, Historian).
- Works with any MESA-ESS or DNP3-enabled ESS control system and is extensible to other resources such as demand-response and solar+storage.
- Web-based graphical HMI offers tailored, interactive views of schedule data for power schedulers (day-ahead or hour-ahead) and system administrators.
- Capable of dispatching both real power (load and generation) and reactive power (capacitive and inductive), with awareness of broader distribution circuit needs.
- Configurable settings enable operators to prioritize local circuit needs, such as for power smoothing to mitigate the effects of rapid power swings from solar PV.
- 30-day logging history.
Check back soon for new video contents