- Shortcut menu
- Go to main contents
Components & Features
The Doosan GridTech Intelligent Controller™ (DG-IC™) provides the means to operate assets in pursuit of many goals, including minimizing fluctuations and other disruptions caused by renewable resources, deferring capital spending, and reducing outages on the system.
- Substation-hardened, rack-mounted computer with preinstalled software.
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 Operating System, configured using the Industrial Automation configuration as a base then customized for secure ESS operation.
- Controller software, including graphical human-machine interface (HMI) consistent with control room standards and designed for touch or keyboard/mouse interface.
- Autonomous operation draws from a suite of operating modes.
- Multiple means of control: Local (on-site), Remote, or Automatic (scheduled).
- Standards-based, real-time communication with ESS and other DER devices and with utility control systems such as SCADA.
- Windows-based HMI that can be run locally (e.g., at a substation) or remotely.
- Maintenance mode enables safe maintenance of individual DER components without system shutdown.
- 30-day logging history.
- Authentication via secure log-in.
- Real-time constraints engine monitors operation and status of devices to ensure the safety of personnel and safe, effective operation of equipment.
- Configurable and extensible alarm system.
- Automatic failover in case of hardware failure (optional redundant system).
Check back soon for new video contents